Parents are often hesitant to leave their children at a daycare center, because kids have weaker immune systems than adults and are more susceptible to disease. Childcare centers are full of children and you never know when one of them will get sick and spread illness to others. Thad Pryor understands the importance of a safe, secure, healthy environment to the growth and mental development of children, and has incorporated this into the design of every Children of America childcare center.
Children of America currently has over 63 locations in the northeast part of the United States, and Thad Pryor intends to increase that number and spread his influence on a nationwide scale in the coming years. Parents of children who attend a Children of America facility can rest assured they have chosen a safe environment for their kids to spend their days. Children of America has an extensive list of safety measures and regulations that are followed daily. Here are 10 ways that Thad Pryor ensures a healthy, secure environment for your kids:
- Every school is sanitized daily, including toys, floors and surface areas. Children are encouraged to wash their hands each day, and diaper changes are conducted in a separate space, away from children’s play and eating areas.
- Thad Pryor’s educators contact parents when children are not feeling well, to prevent illness from spreading. Health assessments are conducted consistently and more so during flu season.
- Children of America has strict policies for administering medication, to ensure all children are protected. Medicines are kept out of children’s reach.
- Schools are secured with a system that only allows parents with a registered PIN number to enter the building. Play areas are enhanced with safety equipment, including safety gates, capped electrical outlets, smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
- Outdoor play areas all contain high quality, safe equipment and soft, padded flooring to protect children from falls, in addition to a fenced perimeter to ensure security.
- Children of America drivers have extensive training in defensive driving skills and undergo regular, strict testing.
- Teachers are trained in first aid and CPR, as well as child development, early-childhood education, or another childcare related field. Children of America conducts background checks to ensure that your kids receive the best care possible.
- Thad Pryor and his teams serve well-balanced nutritious meals and snacks to give your kids the energy they need to learn and grow. Breast milk and formula are carefully stored in separate areas.
- Each of Thad Pryor’s centers has an emergency evacuation plan and personnel are trained in emergency procedures for natural disasters or other crises.
- No one may pick up your child unless he or she has been pre-approved in the child enrollment forms that all parents must fill out.